Question by Carla Vermelha: Do i necessitate to get a translation of my marriage certificate to change details on my passport?
Need to send for a new uk passport to change my name after getting married.However, my marriage certificate is all in Portuguese but the names are all in bold capital underlined.Do i need to pay someone to do a translation of this document to send with the original marriage certificate?If so, what is the fee?Thanks

Best answer:

Answer by Frisko
I wouldn’t think so, my advise is contact your consulate and check with them.

Add your own answer in the comments!