Question by Tina: Does anyone recognize how to find an interpreter for a hearing impaired child in Auburn Alabama?
My son is a junior in high school attending a school primarily for deaf and hard of hearing children. He wants to complete high school at a regular public school but in order for him to do so he has to have someone to interpret for him in class. Does anyone know of any private agencies or ways in which to find someone in Auburn Alabama who is able to help?

Best answer:

Answer by Paul RN
The school he’s in now might have a list. However, the new school MUST provide the resource for any child who needs it. Check with the school social worker.

Add your own answer in the comments!