Question by Sorsha: having a MA in translation and interpretation or simply taking a test and going an attested translator?
I speak 4 languages and want to work in the translation field. I’ve worked as an interpreter before and would like to work in the dubbing industry. Is there any translator in the community who can give me some acceptable advice?

Best answer:

Answer by Dxniel
Hi yes ,well it depends what kind of salary you are serching for.. you can do translation works with a certificate but if you desire to get a higher income they are traveling to inquire a MA even if they dont inquire for it and there is another CV with a BA AD OR MA they are traveling fo it..Its always better to have an alcoholic backgroud to showgood luck!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!