Question by curiosity_ramblingstudent: How can i become a certified Russian translator?
I need to become a certified translator. Where can I take the tests in Utah?

Best answer:

Answer by Daisy
ATA (American Translators Association) has established a certification program to enable individual translators to demonstrate that they meet professional standards. Translators who pass a written examination are certified by ATA in a specific language pair and direction (from or into English). Check out their website for more details:

What do you think? Answer below!