Question by [email protected]: how can i find ajob as an interpreter with homeland security?
I wouldliketo work as an interpreter with goverment, my main language is arabic,english and some spanish.

Best answer:

Answer by s400
i will help you. are you greencard holder? you dont have to be citizen

Add your own answer in the comments!