Question by TjCharlie: How can I incur a translator license in the US?
I talk english and spanish, and i would like to incur a license so i can be an authorised translator. Please permit me cognize how can i obtain this. Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by resr30
You necessitate to view this site: Luck!XD

What do you think? Answer below!