Question by megmeg203: How can I result my income from another job (translator/self-employed)?
I need to claim how much I made from another job (translator/self-employed) but I threw away my paycheck records when I deposited checks from translating companies. Is it ok I just get payment records from translation companies and bring them to H&R etc? Sorry I am not familiar with U.S tax system. Thank you.

Best answer:

Answer by Lalenia
Dear, I suggest u see for this.I hope this will be resolving your problem you can also browse more for this on but i think you better look at what i suggested instead of wasting ur time.Best of luck.

Add your own answer in the comments!