Question by I cognize huh!!: How do I go a nonrecreational/attested translator?
I am multilingual (English/Spanish), I interpret a lot for my friends and family. I would like to go a nonrecreational or attested translator. Does any one cognize how to do so? Thanks for all your assist!

Best answer:

Answer by Curious
You must take passed on course to the language you desire to be attested. (Get either a Certificate/Associates/Bachelors/Master/or PH.D Degree)

What do you think? Answer below!