Question by HI-Speed Soldier Boy: How do I get a job as a civilian translator for the US Army?
I am being medically discharged from the army, not by choice, but for being severely injured, and I wanted to know how I can go about to sign up for a civilian contractor and become a translator for the US Army? I am in Ft Benning at this time and was going to ask my captain but is on leave for a few weeks. Does someone know who I can ask in Ft Benning about this? Thanks all.

Best answer:

Answer by Michael is ninga
my best guess would be to contact them and try and retrench your self back into the work force

Add your own answer in the comments!