Question by Jason Crews: How do you go a language interpreter, is it simply being articulate in the language or is there more training?
I’m a native in English and German, so naturally I know how to do the two. After my two autochthonal tongues though, I have no other language knowledge. So I’m inquisitive how people go nonrecreational interpreters. I’m larning French at the moment though, I’m at a passed on level too.

Best answer:

Answer by Anna
You study for the European Masters in translation and construing, then go a member of the AIIC.Google all that.anna at

Give your answer to this question below!