Question by Raul O: How to star a company to supply interpretation to doctors’ offices?
Yes I want to know what do I need to star a company, using work-compensation, to doctors appointments, physical therapy and other services to people do not speak english? meanly spanish to english.

Best answer:

Answer by Yahooanswersisfullofkids
You need to just go work for a medical insurance company as translator…there’s tons of jobs opened up for bi-lingual spanish/english…. SOOOO many its laughable!Your idea does not seem very good or profitable much… Spanish people go to spanish doctors. At least in the major cities I go to….

Give your answer to this question below!