Question by Avocet: I am multilingual (English-Spanish) and I desire to go a medical interpreter. Where do I get down?
I traveled to college for 4 years to get a bachelor’s in English instructing and translation in my home country, I didn’t graduate though, but I have the basics for translation and also English language.I was thinking in taking construing courses online to get attested, but I don’t cognize which are more esteemed. Also I know that acting in hospitals as interpreter helps.

Best answer:

Answer by lizzystar
Looks like getting your CMA certification would assist. Here is an accommodating link. are in demand!!I have an opened question in langauges that I necessitate a spanish interpreter for some text messages. Maybe you could help. 🙂

Know better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!