Question by Amanda M: I postulate to find an online school to go an American Sign Language interpreter.?
I have 72 credits towards a bachelors degree in Graphic Design but I don’t want to do that anymore. I definitely want to finish out my bachelors and become a sign language interpreter. I’m just not sure how to do that. I don’t even know if you can get a bachelors in ASL

Best answer:

Answer by roaringmice
You can get a bachelors in ASL, or where that’s not offered, in something like Deaf Education. But some unis do offer degrees in ASL. But not online. I don’t know of any online ASL degrees. Once you’re fluent in ASL, I believe you can get your translation certification online via New York University, though. Check here to see if you can do the whole certificate online. You’re looking for the one in “general translation”: can use to find all the colleges that offer ASL as a major. Use their college search function.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!