Question by vfxgal: Is it incumbent to be an American citizen if I desire to work at the UN as an Interpreter?
I am concerned in being an Interpreter for French / Hindi / German / Greek / Spanish/Hungarian languages. Please grave responses only . Thanks a lot.

Best answer:

Answer by TexasRiverRat
I expect you could work there. So abundant as you have a work visa, it should be no problem.Good luck!

What do you think? Answer below!