Question by Aly: What courses should I move in eminent school if I desire to be a translator or interpreter?
Other than an advanced Language Arts course and a Spanish course?

Best answer:

Answer by ❤Dia❤
Any former Modern foreign language (in addition to Spanish) would be an asset (such as French, German, Italian etc). Also classics or classical languages (Latin, Ancient Greek) will be of use to you as well, and they are also good for honing your translation skills. In addition English, and literature classes are good ideas. You should also try and balance out all the linguistics and language subject areas, by taking some science subjects as well (it’s good for your college admissions if you have a wider range of subjects.)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!