Question by Jet Plane: What do I require to do to go an interpreter/translator for sign language?
How much schooling does this normally take? Can I get a certificate for a paying job when I have my associates? Does it require more than just schooling and actually knowing the language?

Best answer:

Answer by chunkiefry
You just need a certificate, like a RID. Its extremely important to know the language of course. I have a bachelors, associates, and certificates.

What do you think? Answer below!