Question by Chronos 2: What kind of degree and how many years of college do I need to become an interpreter/translator of a language?
And if someone could point me to some colleges for this, it’d be appreciated.

Best answer:

Answer by William
I would say you need masters degree in the language, and you need to study abroad in a country where they speak that language for at least a semester and ideally a week.

As an undergrad, you may also want to take classes in international relations. A double major of your language and international relations might be the best thing.

Altogether, this would take about six years.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!