Question by Lacie: What kind of degree would I necessitate to go a deaf as a post translator?
Okay so i actually desire to go a Special Education Deaf Translator.I cognize what kind of degree I necessitate for that but i also want to be a deaf as a post translator. Any Advice???

Best answer:

Answer by grannysue
Go to your localised college and inquire if they have sign language courses that you can get attested in

Know better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!