Question by Gracie: What better should I look for if I am a drawing a bead on Interpreter?
I desire to be an interpreter for English, Spanish, and sign language. What should I better/insignificant in? I am an older in eminent school seeking to find out which schools to utilize to in coming months. Any assist is welcome! Thanks =)

Best answer:

Answer by Miss Know a Little
You can get a bachelor’s degree in:EnglishSpanishForeign LanguagesInternational RelationsLiberal StudiesEach college is antithetic. It sounds like if you desire to focus on Spanish as your second language, then better in spanish. You may also be inquired to take a year abroad, which could be a breathless opportunity as a college student

Add your personal answer in the comments!