Question by Goli: What major should I study in college if I want to become a live professional translator?
I want to become a live translator in different languages but Im not sure what degree I should get. Can you please help me?

Best answer:

Answer by bryan_q
You can major in Foreign Languages in some colleges.
Usually, you will be able to major in ONE foreign language only. What that will be will depend on your selection of the non-English languages being taught in the school. Or you could ask about it at your school’s “Foreign Language department”?

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!