Question by avalentin911: What must I major in to go a translator/interpretor?
I am planning on getting a B.A. in Spanish and a B.A. in French. Should I also get a B.A. in linguisitcs, international studies, or what? to become a translator/interpretor.Thanks.

Best answer:

Answer by kaitle06
International studies, and try to spend a semester/year abroad in a French- and/or Spanish-speaking country.

What do you think? Answer below!