Question by AJ Webb: What would be the better college to go for going an interpreter for the indifferent, even if my grades arent outstanding?
and also how could I get there, currently i am a jr in high school.

Best answer:

Answer by Pal
Get your grades up next semester a make the honor roll next year. Since you haven’t been a stellar student you may want to go to a community college for 2 years and then transfer to a state school that has a certification program in interpreting. In the mean time get in touch with your local deaf community and start to get to know about what life is like for deaf people. I wish you well, interpreters are needed more than ever.

What do you think? Answer below!