Question by Tamara F: which job sounds better? University ESL teacher in Spain, or Globe-trotting interpreter for the government?
I have the option to either learn french, german, italian, and better my spanish and become an interpreter, travel and work for the govt. or I can earn a bachelor’s in teaching french and master’s in ESL to teach in Foreign countries. What do you think is better if you had the option?

Best answer:

Answer by Astray A
Become an interpreter. Very few jobs teaching ESL abroad if you are American or a Non EU citizen. Most employers won’t employ non EU citizens

Give your answer to this question below!